Our team is an integral part of what we do – and our success. Fully trained and certified staff ensure a superior service.
We understand the importance of providing high-level service to customers. Our culture is focused on learning and promoting leadership among our workforce. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team!
Ox Fleet Care provides service and repair to the heavy construction industry. Specializing in repair and services to Suction Excavation and Hydro Excavation trucks & equipment as well as repair and maintenance to all types of trailers and trucks.
Visit https://www.oxfleetcare.com/ to learn more.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive wages, benefits and RRSP options
- Supportive, team atmosphere
- Exciting employee initiatives such as, Health & Wellness programs and yearly $200.00 safety boot allowance as well as a yearly $500.00 tool allowance program.
- New, clean and organized shop environment
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Perform preventative and necessary maintenance, repairs and inspections on truck fleet.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing fleet issues.
- Adhere to safety policies and standards.
- Work with a team of Truck & Coach journeymen and apprentices.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Attend, comply and complete any necessary training.
- Licensed and certified as a Truck & Coach Technician (310T)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership skills
- Team player, safe, professional
- Experience working with hydraulics and electrical
Job Type: Full-time